Do you handmake everything?
Yes I do! Every piece is either made from scratch by me or upcycled by me. I try and use items that wouldn't otherwise be able to be recycled and I turn them into beautiful pieces of wearable art.
Are the jewellery fittings and findings new?
Yes, all the fittings and findings are brand new. The hooks we use are silver plated and the studs are stainless steel. If you have requirements outside of these please get in touch and we'll do our best to accommodate you
What is the story with shipping?
1. Postage and packaging within Ireland and the United Kingdom is free on all orders of €50 or more.
2. Within Ireland and the United Kingdom Postage and packaging is a flat rate of €5 for jewellery and €10 for headpieces.
3. Rest of the world shipping is free on orders over €100.
4. For jewellery orders anywhere else in the world, there is a flat rate fee of €10. For headpieces €20.
5. Registered Post option is €7 extra to you order and a tracking number can be received to track your parcel. The parcel is also insured.
6. Free shipping option has no tracking number provided & we are not responsible for any parcels missing in the post when this option has been made.
If you have any other questions please get in touch with us here, we'd love to help!